Family guest room in an accessible Cottage
Cottage: B&B for a family of 3, also with disabled access
A charming little house of 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
"Cottage"... so named by John Adamson, one of our very first guest.
In 1998, we converted this charming little stone house into a family accommodation where a wheelchair can access. It has been approved by Tourisme & Handicap French Association for disabled access.
32m² large, this suite comprises two bedrooms and a bathroom en-suite and can sleep from 2 to 3 people (+ babies) sharing the facilities. Young families pretty like it for its ground floor access and independence from the manor house. Door and windows open on the private terrace facing the first garden. The sun wakes you up in the morning and the terrace keeps sunny until lunchtime then shaded during the hottest hours of the day. A complete renovation of the building -formerly a laundry and housemaid bedroom- confers a very good thermal and sound insulation as well as natural air conditioning.
We decorated and furnished the Cottage thinking of families with young children and disabled people. The result gives a colored, cheerful and easy-to-live atmosphere where antic furniture and modern beds rub happy shoulders. The floor is tiled, the walls are painted, the cloths and curtains are colourful. An adorable stone fireplace could be preserved in child's bedroom where they will find games, books, and toys.
For your comfort:
- High quality bedding sizing 160 x 200 cm in parents' bedroom.
- One single bed sizing 90 x 190 cm in child's bedroom (1 or 2 cots can be added).
- Pillows and bolster, white bed linen and towels, pure wool blankets for parents, duvets for children, additional blankets.
- Baby equipment can be provided.
- Electric heating and double glazing.
- Safe, kettle with tea making facilities.
- Free web access by Ethernet cable or WIFI on the terrace.
- Bathroom (5 m² with a roof window) entirely accessible to disabled people with or without a wheelchair : large shower, sink, toilets, hair-dryer, electric towel dryer, extractor fan...
- Some specific equipment is available for persons with motor disability.
This family bedroom can also be rented as an extension to our holiday home Le Chai and/or our holiday apartment Tournesol. Please consult us for a special rate.
€85 for 1 or 2
€100 for 3
Additional little bed: €20
Cot and baby equipment available.
Breakfast is included.
Visitor's tax: €0.70 / person > 18 / night.
Summertime: minimum 3 nights (except on last minute booking).