- Minimum stay: 6/7 nights in the gites and 2/3 nights in the B&B due to the sanitizing process between 2 stays.
- 6 hours period between 2 stays in the same accommodation.
- Cancellation: The deposit will be reported to another stay within 18 months.
- Payment: Preferably bank transfer or by remote control or on our Visa/Mastercard device.
- Bottle of hydroalcoholic gel at each building entrance to clean your hands.
- Soap available in all the bathrooms or kitchens of our accommodations and other water points (bar, laundry).
- Disinfectant wipes, masks and vynil gloves available if necessary.
- Keep some physical distance.
- After check-out, we keep windows opened during several hours to change the air, and proceed to cleaning and disinfection following a strict protocol.
- This implies a delay of 6 hours between check-out and check-in.
- Towels and sheets changed on request in case of long stay.
- Dirty linen taken away in disinfected laundry basins, washed at 60°, dried and ironed.
- Service from 8:30 to 10:00 with necessary physical distance on a big table or on separate tables, indoors or outdoors according to the weather.
- Possible room service for people with reduced mobility staying in Cottage.
- French table d'hôtes has recovered all together at the same table.
- With previous reservation, this service is not available on WE, days off and summer holidays.
- Our small bar stays opened as well as local products for sale.
- We shall serve you with pleasure and moderation beverages until 18% of alcohol.
- A baguette distributor stands facing la Mairie-Post Agency in the village.
- Some healthcare professionnals are located in the village: nurse, osteopath, physiotherapists.
- All kind of shops and services can be found in Surgères with optimal conditions of hygiene for their clients.
- Toys and dolls have been removed.
- Newspapers are no more available.
- Our many books cannot be all removed, so please take them with clean hands.
- Outdoor games remain accessible.
- The billiards room stays accessible. Don't touch any scale or object but just billiards equipment.
- The sitting room and his equipments have reopened.