- Minimum stay: 6 nights in the gites and 2 nights in the B&B due to the sanitizing process between 2 stays.
- 8/24 hours period between 2 stays in the same accommodation.
- Cancellation: The deposit will be reported to another stay within 18 months.
- Payment : Preferably bank transfer or by remote control or on our Visa/Mastercard device protected and desinfected after each operation.
- Bottle of hydroalcoholic gel at each building entrance to clean your hands.
- Soap available in all the bathrooms or kitchens of our accommodations and other water points (bar, laundry).
- Disinfectant wipes, masks and vynil gloves available if necessary.
- Mask is compulsory in all common rooms.
- Minimum physical distance of one metre in all circumstances.
- After check-out, we keep windows opened during several hours to change the air, then we proceed to cleaning and disinfection following a strict protocol.
- This implies an increased delay up to 8/24 hours between check-out and check-in.
- Thus, during the high season, the duration of stays might be shortened to 6/7 nights in the gites (from Sunday afternoon to Saturday 10 pm). Minimum stay in the B&B will be 2/3 nights.
- Daily cleaning in the B&B wont be available during the stay, unless you ask for it.
- Towels and sheets changed on request in case of long stay.
- Tablecloth and napkins replaced by paper napkins and washable tablesets.
- Dirty linen taken away in disinfected laundry basins, then, as usual, washed at 60°, dried and ironed.
- Service from 8:30 to 10:00 with necessary physical distance on a big table or on separate tables, indoors or outdoors according to the weather.
- No more self-service buffet during the pandemia.
- Possible room service for people with reduced mobility staying in Cottage.
- So far, French table d'hôtes wont take place as usual, all together at the same table but served on separate tables or with enough physical distance between guests.
- We wont be able to cook as much as we did according to check-in and check-out.
- May be we shall propose a light dinner or snack?
- Our small bar stays opened as well as local products for sale.
- We shall serve you with pleasure and moderation beverages until 18% of alcohol.
- For the gites, the laundry room is accessible with some precautions (1 or 2 persons of same family, mask and hand washing, desinfection of buttons after use).
- The toilets will be closed.
- A baguette distributor stands facing la Mairie-Post Agency in the village.
- Some healthcare professionnals are located in the village: nurse, osteopath, physiotherapists.
- All kind of shops and services can be found in Surgères with optimal conditions of hygiene for the clients.
- All carpets, bedside rugs and many non-essential objects have been removed temporarily.
- Toys and dolls have been removed.
- Newspapers wont be available.
- Our many books cannot be all removed, so please don't touch them when they decorate shelves.
- Outdoor games remain accessible with proper precautions.
- So far, hammocks cannot be reinstalled under trees.
- The billiards room stays accessible upon reservation by one family or one couple at a time. You will need to wear a mask and wash your hands before entering. Don't touch any scale or object but billiards equipment.
- The sitting room and his equipments (library, games, CD, TV & DVD), will keep closed. This place is too complicated and long to disinfect perfectly with our technical and human means. We can however lend you games that will be disinfected after use.
- Touristic maps and flyers in paper are no more available in self-service.
- Of course, we can still inform you about places to visit, nice itineraries providing you with clean paper documents that you will keep for yourself or put into public paper bin facing the Mairie.
- Our tourist page: HERE.
- Aunis Marais Poitevin: HERE.
- Agenda of Atlantic coast & Cognac country: HERE.