Clean & Safe Holidays at Clos de la Garenne
Measures to prevent coronavirus propagation
A safe and spacious country get-away
COVID-19 is still around and, to prevent its propagation, as hosts, we commit ourselves to welcome you in clean and desinfected accommodations and lodges. As guests, you commit yourselves to behave safely and inform us ifever you feel sick during your stay with us.
Anyway, time has cume to think of holiday and get-away. And what could be better than a big and calm property offering indoor and outdoor space, old trees and bird songs to reload your batteries? What could be better than relaxing here and enjoying safe visits along the ocean, our rivers, the marshes and our villages? There's plenty to discover: castles, romanesque churches, museums, islands etc..
Hereunder, are the measures we have taken at Clos de la Garenne, either in our Holiday homes or in our Bed and Breakfast.
This page will be updated according to new official information from our authorities about coronavirus.
All careful about ourselves, let's recover some serenity.
- Minimum stay: 6/7 nights in the gites and 2/3 nights in the B&B due to the sanitizing process between 2 stays.
- 6 hours period between 2 stays in the same accommodation.
- Cancellation: The deposit will be reported to another stay within 18 months.
- Payment: Preferably bank transfer or by remote control or on our Visa/Mastercard device.
- Bottle of hydroalcoholic gel at each building entrance to clean your hands.
- Soap available in all the bathrooms or kitchens of our accommodations and other water points (bar, laundry).
- Disinfectant wipes, masks and vynil gloves available if necessary.
- Keep some physical distance.
- After check-out, we keep windows opened during several hours to change the air, and proceed to cleaning and disinfection following a strict protocol.
- This implies a delay of 6 hours between check-out and check-in.
- Towels and sheets changed on request in case of long stay.
- Dirty linen taken away in disinfected laundry basins, washed at 60°, dried and ironed.
- Service from 8:30 to 10:00 with necessary physical distance on a big table or on separate tables, indoors or outdoors according to the weather.
- Possible room service for people with reduced mobility staying in Cottage.
- French table d'hôtes has recovered all together at the same table.
- With previous reservation, this service is not available on WE, days off and summer holidays.
- Our small bar stays opened as well as local products for sale.
- We shall serve you with pleasure and moderation beverages until 18% of alcohol.
- A baguette distributor stands facing la Mairie-Post Agency in the village.
- Some healthcare professionnals are located in the village: nurse, osteopath, physiotherapists.
- All kind of shops and services can be found in Surgères with optimal conditions of hygiene for their clients.
- Toys and dolls have been removed.
- Newspapers are no more available.
- Our many books cannot be all removed, so please take them with clean hands.
- Outdoor games remain accessible.
- The billiards room stays accessible. Don't touch any scale or object but just billiards equipment.
- The sitting room and his equipments have reopened.